Board Trade Ins
Board Trade Ins
Lets face it, the reason majority of us sell our surfboards is because you either got a board we didn't like or you have progressed too far on it and are ready to move on to the next one! You never know how a surfboard is going to ride till you get it in the water which is why we have started doing board trade ins! Through a trade in you can use the money you received from your shred season payout towards either a custom board or a shred season stock model(under the new boards tab).
- Shred Season still charges a commission rate on the price you sell the board for. However, we only charge 10% on all boards regardless of listing price.
- Your payout will be deducted from the price of whatever stock model or custom you decide to purchase, so instead of us paying you out you will receive a discount on your next board.
- We are not able to offer discount on used boards as many of them are consigned through other people so a trade in is only applicable for new or custom boards.
- Say you trade in a board listed for $500, once the board is sold we notify you and you receive a $450 discount for any custom or new board you choose. $100-$200 for a new hand-shaped board isn't too shabby.
- If you change your mind and want to simply sell your board and receive cash no problem whatsoever just inform a crew member.
- Repair costs are deducted from payout. In example about say you had a 6" ding, your discount would then be $405.
- All the same restocking fees still apply (see sell your board for more info).